New Game Plus
- The correct title of this article is New Game+. The substitution or omission of the + is because of technical restrictions.
This brand-new system will allow for replay of previously completed quests while retaining one's current progression and job level.
Take a trip down memory lane to revisit previously completed quests, cutscenes, dialogue, and battles not found in the Unending Journey, all while keeping your current character and level. Patch 5.1 includes the main scenario quests for Heavensward, Stormblood, and Shadowbringers, allowing you to relive all your favorite moments.
— Official Description
New Game+ is a feature introduced in Shadowbringers patch 5.1
After completing the Main Scenario Quest The Ultimate Weapon, speak with the Wistful Whitebeard in Western Thanalan (X:12.0 Y:14.0).
Accessing New Game+
From the main menu, select Duty, then New Game+. A list of replayable chapters will be displayed. Upon completion of the final quest in a given chapter, you will automatically exit New Game+ mode.
Suspending New Game+
Certain game features will become unavailable while playing in New Game+ mode.
To temporarily exit New Game+ mode and regain access to these features, open the New Game+ interface by selecting New Game+ under Duty in the main menu, then select Suspend.
The following restrictions will be in effect while playing in New Game+ mode.
- You cannot register for new duties you have yet to complete.
- You may still register for duties you have yet to complete provided they are related to quests currently in progress in New Game+ mode.
- While it is possible to enter New Game+ mode while registering for a duty, commencement of said duty will automatically suspend New Game+ mode. Please resume New Game+ from your suspended data after completing the duty.
- You cannot interact with the market board or retainer bells, as well as certain NPCs and objects.
- You cannot access The Unending Journey.
In New Game+ mode, the story is divided into various chapters. As you progress through the game and complete certain quests, new chapters will automatically be unlocked.
A Realm Reborn
Note that the quest chain in "A Realm Reborn - Part 1" is determined by the player character's starting city. Player cannot initiate a quest chain of a different starting city from their character's.
- A Realm Reborn - Part 1 (Gridania)
- A Realm Reborn - Part 1 (Limsa Lominsa)
- A Realm Reborn - Part 1 (Ul'dah)
- A Realm Reborn - Part 2
- A Realm Reborn - Part 3
- A Realm Reborn - Part 4
- A Realm Reborn - Part 5
- A Realm Reborn - Part 6
Chronicles of a New Era
Hildibrand, Agent of Enquiry
Saint Endalim's Scholasticate
Gladiator / Paladin
Marauder / Warrior
Conjurer / White Mage
- Physical DPS Role Quests (Shadowbringers)
- Magical Ranged DPS Role Quests (Shadowbringers)
- Melee DPS Role Quests (Endwalker)
- Physical Ranged DPS Role Quests (Endwalker)
- Magical Ranged DPS Role Quests (Endwalker)
Pugilist / Monk
Lancer / Dragoon
Rogue / Ninja
Archer / Bard
Thaumaturge / Black Mage
Arcanist / Summoner
Blue Mage (Limited Job)
- Carpenter - Part 1
- Carpenter - Part 2
- Carpenter - Part 3
- Blacksmith - Part 1
- Blacksmith - Part 2
- Blacksmith - Part 3
- Armorer - Part 1
- Armorer - Part 2
- Armorer - Part 3
- Goldsmith - Part 1
- Goldsmith - Part 2
- Goldsmith - Part 3
- Leatherworker - Part 1
- Leatherworker - Part 2
- Leatherworker - Part 3
- Weaver - Part 1
- Weaver - Part 2
- Weaver - Part 3
- Alchemist - Part 1
- Alchemist - Part 2
- Alchemist - Part 3
- Culinarian - Part 1
- Culinarian - Part 2
- Culinarian - Part 3