Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Quest giver
- Coerthas Central Highlands (X:25, Y:29)
- Previous quest
- Spearheading Initiatives
- Next quest
- Empty Nest
So eager is Jannequinard to talk with you, it is almost as if there were a giant exclamation point hovering over his head.
— In-game description
- Gather information at the Observatorium. 0/2
- Speak with Jannequinard at the Athenaeum.
- Speak with Quimperain near the Arc of the Venerable.
- Find Leveva.
- Find Leveva.
- Speak with Jannequinard.
- So eager is Jannequinard to talk with you, it is almost as if there were a giant exclamation point hovering over his head.
- Jannequinard has asked you to remain at the Observatorium to ask Forlemort questions you probably should have asked him when you confronted the chief astrologian about his involvement in the attempted kidnapping of Lady Leveva.
- From the chief astrologian and his personal assistant you learn that a band of tattooed Sharlayans are the true masterminds behind the conspiracy to kidnap Leveva. Take this information back to Jannequinard at the Athenaeum.
- Jannequinard believes that Lady Leveva will find the information you gleaned from the chief astrologian of much worth. Find the lady and Quimperain near the Arc of the Venerable and relay to them what you know.
- Lady Leveva has gone missing once again. Quimperain will search in one direction, you are to search in the other.
- The woman you believed to be Lady Leveva was not her at all, despite seeming somehow familiar... Keep searching!
- You find Lady Leveva and learn of how she foiled another kidnapping attempt. After telling her of your findings, she lets down her guard a moment to talk about her father, who was also an astrologian, and how he died while trying to spread Sharlayan astrology in Ishgard. Jannequinard and Quimperain soon arrive bearing news of the Vault's acceptance of his petition to hold a symposium on astrology. Return to the Athenaeum to begin preparations.
- Also moved by the day's events, Jannequinard, too, opens up to you─his noble guilt suddenly becoming too much to bear on his own.