Jump to navigation Jump to search
— In-game description
- Optional rewards
- 1 Velveteen Bliaud
- 1 Altered Velveteen Hose
- 1 Velveteen Gloves
- 1 Toadskin Boots
- 3 Allagan Silver Piece
- Deliver the list to Rhylzirn in Costa del Sol.
- Deliver the fresh herring to Opylona.
- Deliver the homemade eel pie to Gegeruju.
- Deliver the heavy purse to Ealdgyth.
- Deliver the well-worn pareo to Drogo.
- Deliver the bottle of vintage wine to the sailors.
- Speak with Hirskskrat.
- Report to Thubyrgeim at the Arcanists' Guild.
- Hand over the leather satchel to Thubyrgeim.
- Acting Guildmaster Thubyrgeim has instructions for you from Foreseer K'lyhia.
- Thubyrgeim explains that K'lyhia has already begun her grand strategy that will culminate in Doesmaga's downfall. Your first task in this daring scheme is to deliver a set of instructions to a fisherman known as Rhylzirn, who can be found in Costa del Sol, in eastern La Noscea.
- After delivering the list to Rhylzirn, you are rewarded with a fresh herring. Your next task, accordidng to the gruff fisherman, is to take the fish you received to the cook, Opylona.
- Opylona, happy to receive the freshly caught herring, insists you take one of her homemade eel pies. The cook then relays instructions from "your arcanist colleague": you are to deliver the pastry to Master Gegeruju, rather than succumb to the demands of your stomach.
- In return for the eel pie, Master Gegeruju rewards you with a heavy purse of gil. Before you can begin counting out your new fortune, however, you receive K'lyhia's next set of instructions from P'ebaloh. It seems you must deliver the bulging sack of coins to Ealdgyth the dancer.
- For what seems a somewhat exorbitant price, you give the hefty purse to Ealdgyth in exchange for her well-worn pareo and a mysterious leather satchel. As instructed, take the pareo to Drogo, the warehouse foreman.
- Drogo, still questioning his good fortune at receiving Ealdgyth's pareo, gives you a bottle of vintage wine. Take the bottle, and pour a cup for the Morningstar crew members who are drinking at the Flying Shark.
- Impressed with the vintage of the wine, Hirskskrat invites you aboard the Morningstar to talk business with Captain Doesmaga. Speak with Hirsksrat at the jetty when you are ready to depart.
- K'lyhia's clever tactics coupled with your flawless execution have led to the resounding defeat of the pirate Doesmaga. With her past firmly behind her, the foreseer is able to clearly see the reality she desired all along. Return to the Arcanists' Guild and inform Thubyrgeim of K'lyhia's decision to seek out the guildmaster.
- Hand over the odd leather satchel to Thubyrgeim.
- After hearing of your exploits and learning of K'lyhia's decision, Thubyrgeim concludes that the pairing of the arcanima-obsessed guildmaster and foreseer will lead to great advances in the art of the arcanist. Citing your involvement as the catalyst for these developments, the acting guildmaster rewards you with a new technique and encourages you to continue improving in your chosen discipline.