How to Quit You
Jump to navigation Jump to search
How to Quit You
Curious Gorge has received an urgent distress call.
— In-game description
- Speak with the Wineport militia captain.
- Speak with the militia captain.
- Speak with Curious Gorge.
- The village of Wineport is under attack once more, this time by the vicious beast that Curious Gorge had been tracking. Hasten to the village and receive a briefing from the captain of the militia.
- After the captain finishes telling you the situation, you immediately begin your defense of the hamlet from the invading fiends. Though you make short work of the crazed beasts, you are given little time to celebrate, as you hear further sounds of trouble within Wineport. Heading in, you are unexpectedly challenged by Curious Gorge, whom you are then forced to defeat. Thankfully, your blows knocked the sense back into him, and he has realized the folly of his ways. With the fighting at an end, speak with the militia captain before taking your leave.
- The militia captain expresses his thanks for your aid, and assures you that the people of Wineport bear no ill will against Curious Gorge. Rather, they have a newfound respect for warriors and would ask for his continued protection. Return to your mentor and tell him that all has ended well.
- Curious Gorge is deeply repentant for his misdeeds, and resolves to devote himself anew to the way of the warrior. His soul crystal shining once more, he vows to never again allow anger or thirst for power to cause him to lose sight of who he is. Recognizing you as the worthy successor of his ancestors and a truer warrior than he could ever be, he entrusts to you the final piece of his ancestors' armor, urging you to go forth and do his people proud.