Shall We Dance
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shall We Dance
This Lominsan gentleman appears just a tad too excited about something.
※This quest will unlock the dancer job.
— In-game description
- Speak with the troupe's dancer.
- Wait for the show to begin.
- Speak with Nashmeira.
- This Lominsan gentleman appears just a tad too excited about something.
- ※This quest will unlock the dancer job.
- The eager Lominsan shares with you the news that has him jumping out of his boots. As he tells it, a troupe of dancers has arrived in town from far-off Radz–at–Han, and their singularly sublime movements both delight the eyes and stir one's very soul. So smitten is he with their performance that he positively insists that you see it for yourself. Should you be inclined to humor the excitable fellow, make your way to the lower decks and see for yourself what all the fuss is.
- You arrive at the lower decks and speak with a young woman who introduces herself as a dancer of Troupe Falsiam. She explains to you that she is making her final preparations before taking the stage, and cordially invites you to stay around and enjoy the show. If you have no other pressing business to attend to, why not do just that?
- In the midst of appreciating the performance, you appear to have caught the attention of one Mistress Nashmeira, Troupe Falsiam's principal dancer, who approaches you with an enticing offer. In exchange for your assistance with the troupe's tour of Eorzea, she will personally instruct you in the art of the Kriegstanz, the ancient war dance passed down from her ancestors, which she promises will avail you not only on the stage, but in your adventures as well.
- Nashmeira is overjoyed at your acceptance of her offer, and promptly outfits you with the fundamental tools of your new trade: a soul crystal which will impart to you basic knowledge in the art of the dance, and suitable attire to wear upon the stage. She encourages you to promptly dress yourself in the latter, and bids you speak with her again when you are ready to receive your first lesson.