Jump to navigation Jump to search
Krile's eyes light up at the sight of you.
— In-game description
- Krile's eyes light up at the sight of you.
- Speaking with Krile at the Rising Stones, you are relieved to learn that the Archons have fully settled back into their bodies, and you duly assemble with them in Dawn's Respite to discuss the future. Midway through the meeting, Lyse arrives unannounced, and you all enjoy the happiest of reunions. Belatedly recalling the purpose of her visit, your old friend reports that civil war has broken out in the Empire, and invites you to an Alliance council in Ala Mhigo. While the others agree to travel to Gyr Abania, you and G'raha Tia opt to assist Alisaie in her quest to find a cure for tempering.
- Wishing above all else to save the young kobold Ga Bu, Alisaie is hopeful that the treatment used to help those corrupted by sin eaters might also prove effective on the tempered. Before putting this theory to the proof, however, she would learn all she can of the condition. G'raha Tia suggests looking to Allagan wisdom, and that no place is more likely to have the answers you seek than the Aetherochemical Research Facility on Azys Lla. At Alisaie's mention of the need for an airship, Tataru smugly instructs you to meet her at the northern bank of Lake Silvertear, prepared to travel.
- Arriving at Lake Silvertear, you are greeted with the sight of a shiny new airship named the Bonanza, which Tataru proudly announces she built herself. After bathing in your admiration for a moment, the multitalented coinkeeper gives the call to board, and together you set forth for Azys Lla.
- After an uneventful flight, you and your companions set down upon the floating continent, ready to plumb the mysteries of Allag once more.