Jump to navigation Jump to search
Orn Khai is in very low spirits.
— In-game description
- Speak with Orn Khai.
- Orn Khai is in very low spirits.
- Upon approaching Orn Khai it becomes obvious that he is quite down in the dumps. He laments that he has little to show for all his years, and has been unable to uncover the source of Faunehm's rage. However, as luck would have it, it is Orn Khai's despair that allows him to see the truth─Faunehm's current state is a result of having to bear centuries of solitude. Just as he happens upon this theory, the warrior you previously met informs you that some Qestiri merchants have hired a dragon hunter. You hurry with Orn Khai to get to Faunehm before the hunter can.
- As you search frantically for Faunehm, you are approached by none other than Estinien, the dragon hunter tasked with slaying Faunehm. He explains how he came to find himself in the area and agrees to lend you his aid upon hearing of your quest to reunite Orn Khai's father with his consort.
- The three of you do battle with Faunehm, Orn Khai trying in vain to clear the haze that shrouds her mind, but he does succeed in alerting his father to their presence. Vedrfolnir is able to return his consort to her former self, allowing the battle to reach a peaceful conclusion.
- After a millennium apart, Faunehm and Vedrfolnir are reunited at last; free once again to soar the skies above Dravania. You bid farewell to the former Azure Dragoon and your dragon ally, dreaming of future adventures.