Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Quest giver
- Limsa Lominsa Upper Decks (X:10.5, Y:15.4)
- Required quest
- The Far Edge of Fate
- Previous quest
- The Pride of Vymelli
- Next quest
- Eastern Apprentice
H'naanza needs you to speak with Blanstyr.
— In-game description
- Speak with Blanstyr.
- Report to H'naanza.
- H'naanza needs you to speak with Blanstyr.
- H'naanza greets you warmly, but seems concerned by an unexpected announcement from Blanstyr. The forgemaster would have you speak with the veteran craftsman, and discern the reason behind his sudden decision to quit the Armorers' Guild.
- You approach Blanstyr, and he shares with you an epiphany he had upon beholding a helm of unique design. Wishing to infuse his own work with a greater degree of "character," it would appear Blanstyr has his mind set on studying at the feet of Far Eastern masters. Return to H'naanza, and report what you have learned.
- As you explain Blanstyr's reasoning to the forgemaster, the artisan himself makes an appearance. He attempts to berate H'naanza for prying into his business, but she brushes aside his complaints, explaining that he is welcome to take a leave of absence for the sake of self-improvement. Satisfied that his position at the forge will be waiting for him upon his return, a placated Blanstyr soon departs for his pilgrimage to the Far East. H'naanza promises to inform you should she hear word from the impulsive artisan...