All Good Things
From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki
|Quest Giver||Y'shtola - Upper La Noscea (x20, y18)|
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|Lord of Crags|| Mr. Slipshod and Ms. Uptight|
Out of Whole Cloth
Plagued by Indecision
The Voyage of the Goobbue
With a Little Elbow Grease
You Can't Take It with You
- Speak with R'ashaht Rhiki.
- Return to the Waking Sands.
- Search for survivors.
- Seek shelter at the Church of Saint Adama Landama.
- Y'shtola is keen to discuss your next task.
- Though news of your victory over the Lord of Crags has almost certainly reached Limsa Lominsa already, Y'shtola would like you to return to Maelstrom Command and formally report to High Commander Rhiki that Titan is no longer a threat.
- High Commander Rhiki thanks you for your efforts on behalf of Limsa Lominsa, and bids you send her regards to your fellow Scions. Shortly afterwards, Minfilia contacts you via linkpearl to offer her congratulations on your victory and request your presence at the Waking Sands.
- Upon your return to the Waking Sands, you are greeted by a sight to make your blood run cold. The bodies of your allies lie strewn about-- victims of what must have been a desperate struggle. Would that you had been there to protect them. Search for survivors and offer them what succor you can.
- While searching for signs of life, you come upon Noraxia. To your dismay, the sylph is mortally wounded. Using the power of the Echo, you learn from her that the Waking Sands was raided by imperial forces, who slaughtered countless Scions before departing-- with prisoners. Minfilia is among them. With her dying breath, Noraxia implores you to seek shelter at the Church of Saint Adama Landama in eastern Thanalan. The thought of leaving her and the others fills you with anguish... but if you are to rescue the prisoners and avenge the dead, you must first survive.
- Suspecting that Fater Iliud is a friend, you wave the Scions' password into a humble request, much as you did on the day you joined the order. Recognizing you as an associate of Minfilia, the priest offers you sanctuary while you consider how to proceed in the wake of this terrible tragedy.