Guildleves or Levequests are repeatable quests players can perform to earn experience, gil and items. Unlike regular quests, which can only be performed once per character, levequests can be performed again and again as long as the player has Leve allowances.
- Guildleves can be completed individually or as a group.
- Players gain 3 Levequest allowances every 12 hours, earth time. Leve allowances stack up to 100.
- Main article: Battlecraft Leves
Battlecraft Leves are levequests for your Disciples of War or Magic classes and jobs. Battlecraft Leves require the player to complete specific combat related objectives within a time limit. These objectives include kill missions, investigation missions and escort missions. When you initiate a Levequest, you have the option to adjust its difficulty. The greater the difficulty is, the higher level the enemies are and the greater the rewards will be.
After you start a Levequest, the locations of the targets are displayed on your map. Target monsters will have silver card icons above their heads.
- Main article: Tradecraft Leves
Tradecraft Leves are levequests for your crafting classes. Tradecraft Leve is different from the other Leves. It requires the player to deliver specific crafted item(s) to the a client, with no time limit. The player completes the mission after delivering the item(s). High Quality versions of the items will earn the player greater rewards.
After the completion of a tradecraft leve, the player is awarded with experience for that crafting class.
- High Quality items will earn players 100% additional experience.
- In the case of 3 items Leves, High Quality items earn players 33% additional experience per items.
From level 1 - 49, the location of levequest givers are dependent on the class. There are 6 levequests every 5 level. 3 of which are in the guild of the main city of where you learned the class, and the other 3 will be in a location dependent on your class.
- Main article: Fieldcraft Leves
Fieldcraft Leves are levequests for your gathering classes. Fieldcraft Leves require the player to complete specific gathering related objectives within a time limit. These objectives range from visiting specific locations to gathering specific number of items.
After the completion of a gathering leve, the player is awarded with experience for that gathering class.
Grand Company Leves
- Main article: Grand Company Leves
Grand Company Leves are combat quests available only to the members of a specific Grand Company. Players are required to talk to an officer of the Grand Company to accept these quests. By completing these leves, players will gain Grand Company Seals along with experience.
- Players can perform Grand Company Leves for any of the 3 Grand Companies and receive seals for their own. If you perform Grand Company Leves of your own Company, you will receive bonus experience and seals.
- Main article: Temple Leves
Temple Leves are a new form of Leves available in Ishgard and other 3.0 areas. Similar to normal Leves, players can select from Battlecraft Leves, Fieldcraft Leves and Tradecraft Leves. Unlike normal Leves, players can undertake large-scale levequests which require ten leve allowances. These levequests are more difficult but offer greater experience and item rewards.
- Large-scale Temple Leves require 10 times the Leve allowance, reward 5 times the EXP and are slightly more difficult. They are less allowance efficient and more time efficient.
|1 - 4||Western Thanalan||Scorpion Crossing||Graceful Song|
|5 - 9||Western Thanalan||Scorpion Crossing||Graceful Song|
|10 - 14||Western Thanalan||Horizon||Totonowa|
|15 - 19||Eastern Thanalan||Camp Drybone||Poponagu|
|25 - 29||Southern Thanalan||Little Ala Mhigo||Esmond|
|40 - 44||Northern Thanalan||Camp Bluefog||Rurubana|
The Black Shroud
|1 - 4||Central Shroud||The Bannock||Muriaule|
|5 - 9||Central Shroud||The Bannock||Muriaule|
|10 - 14||Central Shroud||Bentbranch Meadows||Tierney|
|15 - 19||East Shroud||The Hawthorne Hut||Qina Lyehga|
|20 - 24||South Shroud||Quarrymill||Nyell|
|25 - 29||South Shroud||Quarrymill||Nyell|
|30 - 34||South Shroud||Camp Tranquil||Merthelin|
|1 - 4||Lower La Noscea||Red Rooster Stead||Wyrkholsk|
|5 - 9||Lower La Noscea||Red Rooster Stead||Wyrkholsk|
|10 - 14||Western La Noscea||Swiftperch||Swygskyf|
|15 - 19||Western La Noscea||Aleport||Orwen|
|20 - 24||Lower La Noscea||Moraby Drydocks||Ourawann|
|25 - 29||Lower La Noscea||Moraby Drydocks||Ourawann|
|30 - 34||Eastern La Noscea||Costa del Sol||Nahctahr|
|35 - 39||Eastern La Noscea||Wineport||Aileen|
|35 - 39||Coerthas Central Highlands||The Observatorium||Cimeaurant|
|40 - 44||Coerthas Central Highlands||Whitebrim||Voilinaut|
|45 - 49||Mor Dhona||Saint Coinach's Find||K'leytai|
- See also: Temple Leves
|50 - 59||Foundation||The Arc of the Humble||Eloin|
|60 - 69||Kugane||Umineko Teahouse||Keltraeng|
|70 - 79||The Crystarium||Temenos Rookery||Eirikur|
|80 - 89||Old Sharlayan||The Peristyle||Grigge|
Grand Company Leve Locations
- You can perform Grand Company Leves from any of the Company Sergeants not only Sergeants from your own Company, although performing Leves from your own Company will earn you bonus experience and seals.