Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tataru seems eager to make up for lost time.
— In-game description
- Optional rewards
- 2 Ovim Cordon Bleu
- 2 Lemonade
- 2 Jellied Harcot
- 2 Oysters on the Half Shell
- 2 Nightworld Silver Piece
- Speak with F'lhaminn at the House of Splendors.
- Speak with Tataru at the Rising Stones.
- Speak with the Crystal Exarch in the Ocular.
- Tataru seems eager to make up for lost time.
- Tataru's obvious relief at your presence soon gives way to chattiness, and she wastes no time apprising you of recent events. It would seem the fighting at the Ghimlyt Dark has ceased, and that nothing else of any great import has happened in your absence. Wishing to take advantage of this relative lull in activity, she invites you to tell her of your adventures in the First, the mention of which reminds her that F'lhaminn is also eager to know what became of Minfilia. With this in mind, she bids you wait for her on the terrace at the House of Splendors.
- Tataru and F'lhaminn hang on your every word as you tell them of the First, of Minfilia's sacrifice, and of the young girl Ryne who now carries on her legacy. Before you can continue, however, an unexpected guest arrives-Riol. Tataru had hoped he would bring word from her helper behind enemy lines, but he has apparently received no communication of any kind. Fearing the worst, Riol is resolved to sneak into the Empire himself in the hopes he might finally make contact. Before taking his leave, however, he remembers to tell you that Krile has come to the Rising Stones. She apparently wishes to speak with you about the plight of your friends marooned in the First.
- Krile enters the main hall, offering a greeting absent the cheerful tones to which you are accustomed. She has, you learn, just finished an examination of the stricken Scions, confirming suspicions she had hoped would prove false-the tenuous link between their bodies and their souls is weakening. Time is of the essence, and thus she bids you return to the First to inform the others of your discovery. While you do so, she will consult Master Matoya on a means to maintain the stability of their corporeal aether for as long as possible.
- Your comrades seem unsurprised by Krile's findings, but the gravity of the situation is not lost on them. After a brief discussion, they settle upon a novel solution: to pour their spirits into auracite, theoretically enabling you to bear them safely across the rift and back to the Source as you would inanimate possessions. This will, however, require knowledge of soul preservation and transference, subjects wholly unfamiliar to all present. Luckily, the Crystal Exarch may know of someone who can help.