- 1 Introduction
- 2 Requirements
- 3 Undertaking Custom Deliveries
- 4 Stormblood (M'naago)
- 5 Stormblood (Kurenai)
Clients will come to trust you more and more as you complete deliveries and increase their satisfaction level. Upon reaching a new satisfaction level, you will have the opportunity to learn more about them and earn greater rewards from deliveries.
- Disciple of the Hand or Land level 60+
- Idyllshire (X:5.8 Y:7.0)
- NPC: Geimlona
- Players must first complete the quest Go West, Craftsman.
Undertaking Custom Deliveries
Confirming items sought for delivery
Speak with clients seeking custom deliveries to confirm which items they require that week.
- Up to Twelve deliveries (six deliveries per person) can be made in a given week. Eligibility for deliveries will be reset every Tuesday at 12:00 a.m. (PST).
The location of NPCs accepting custom deliveries can also be confirmed on the map and mini-map.
Preparing items for delivery
The items sought by clients fall into three categories: crafted items, gathered items, and fish.
The Custom Deliveries category has been added to the Crafting Log. Five of these items are subject to requests for delivery. The components required to create these items can be purchased from the Scrap Salvager NPC in Idyllshire (X:5.9 Y:7.3).
- Recipes can be confirmed while viewing the Custom Deliveries list by selecting the requested item and accessing the subcommand menu.
Five items have been added to the Gathering Log, which may be requested for delivery.
- The location of these items can be confirmed while viewing the Custom Deliveries list by selecting the requested item and accessing the subcommand menu.
Five new fish have been added to the fishing log, which may be requested for delivery.
- The locations of these fish can be confirmed while viewing the Custom Deliveries list by selecting the requested item and viewing its item description.
Upon delivering the items requested, you will receive a reward of gil, as well as blue and red crafters' or gatherers' scrips. The client's satisfaction level will also increase. Items with a higher collectability will earn greater rewards.
Raising satisfaction levels
With each successful delivery, clients will come to trust you more, leading to assignments of greater importance. Satisfaction levels are displayed as a gauge atop the Custom Deliveries list. When the gauge is filled to the maximum, the client's satisfaction level will increase. Players will receive rewards upon increasing in satisfaction level, and have the opportunity to learn more about their clients.
By completing these custom deliveries, players can receive gil, experience points, red and yellow crafters' scrips, or red and yellow gatherers' scrips. Yields are more favorable than Zhloe's deliveries, especially in terms of yellow scrips.
- Unlock Stormblood collectibles
- Complete the main scenario quest Return of the Bull
- As a Disciple of Hand or Land level 60, speak to Galiena in Rhalgr's Reach (X:9.8 Y:12.5) to begin None Forgotten, None Forsaken
Everyone's favorite officer is looking for a few good adventurers to help her raise money for a good cause. Through regular contributions, Disciples of the Hand and Land will be able to strengthen their ties with M'naago and experience the story of the Resistance Widows and Orphans Fund.
By completing these custom deliveries, players can receive gil, experience points, red and yellow crafters' scrips, or red and yellow gatherers' scrips. Yields are slightly more favorable than M'naago's deliveries. Upon reaching maximum satisfaction level, the player is able to glamour Kurenai's outfit, similar to how a player can glamour Grand Company squadron member outfits.
- Complete None Forgotten, None Forsaken to unlock M'naago's custom deliveries (requires completion of main scenario quest Return of the Bull and access to Stormblood collectibles)
- Complete Kurenai's quest line, consisting of:
- As a Disciple of Hand or Land level 62, speak to Kojin Hireling in Kugane (X: 10.1 Y: 9.9) to begin The Seaweed Is Always Greener