Coming to Ishgard
|Quest Giver||Alphinaud - Intercessory (x6, y6)|
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|Before the Dawn||Taking in the Sights|
Note that this is the first Main Scenario Quest of Heavensward (3.0).
Location of Intercessory is located in Coerthas Central Highlands (x26,y17), You must go in the crevice just East of the Stairs, you will see House Fortemps Guard with <Gatekeep> under his name - the NPC does not have a "!" above his head, he is just the pathway to get to Alphinaud, the real quest giver.
- Talk to Haurchefant in the Intercessory
- Speak with the Temple Knight Gateguard (Coerthas Central Highlands x18,y14) at the Gates of Judgement
- Speak with the House Fortemps manservant (Foundation x10,y12)
- Speak with Haurchefant (The Pillars x11,y11) outside House Fortemps in the Pillars
- The Scions of the Seventh Dawn, once proclaimed as saviors of Eorzea, are now condemned as murderers - betrayed by the Crystal Braves and forced to flee the banquet held to celebrate the very victory they helped bring about. One by one, your comrades remained behind in a bid to aid your escape, until you alone emerged from the tunnels beneath Ul'dah to be reunited with Alphinaud and seek refuge in Coerthas. But will you ever find sanctuary behind the walls of Ishgard? Having bided your time in Camp Dragonhead for what feels like an age, you finally have your answer: yes. As wards of House Fortemps, you will be granted admission to the city proper. Haurchefant will tell you more.
- In the end, it is as simple as speaking with a sentry at the Gates of Judgement. All had been arranged, and none will deny you passage.
- Eyeing you warily, the sentry motions for you to enter. The Steps of Faith await - and beyond, ishgard.
- As you arrive in Foundation, you find that the destruction wrought by the wyverns is still fresh. Nearby, a well-dressed man beckons to you - presumably the manservant of whom Lord Haurchefant spoke.
- The House Fortemps manservant welcomes you to Ishgard, and bids you follow him to the family manor in the Pillar above, where Haurchefant awaits.
- At the manor, Haurchefant presents you to Count Edmont de Fortemps, who invites you to treat his home as your won. When Alphinaud expresses concern over the poosible repercussions of harboring foreign fugitives, Edmont reassures you that your reputation does not concern him, and expresses confidence that his fellow Ishgardians will come to accept your presence given time.