- See also: Endwalker
A hero looks to new horizons.
Winds of opportunity bring a visitor from the New World, seeking the Warrior of Light's aid in a rite of succession to determine Tural's next ruler.
Alongside Alphinaud, Alisaie and Erenville, the Warrior of Light embarks upon a journey across the Indigo Deep. Should rumor be true, the contest may lead them to the fabled gates of a City of Gold.
Little do they know that it will also see the Scions divided...
Theme: A Journey of Discovery
- What does the contest entail?
- What awaits in Tural?
- What is the truth of the City of Gold?
- New jobs: ??? (Melee DPS) and ??? (Magical Ranged DPS)
- Level cap increase to 100
- New Locations: Tuliyollal (Major City), Urqopacha, Yak T'el
- New Dungeons:
- New Raids: ??? (8-player raid series), ??? (24-player alliance raid series)
- New Variant and Criterion Dungeons:
- New Primals: Valigarmanda
- New Tribe: The Pelupelu
- Additional lifestyle content, similar to Island Sanctuary
- Dye system update
- Two dye channels per gear piece
- Eyeglasses added
- Cosmetic gear able to be equipped alongside headgear
- Not stored in the Armoury Chest
- Strategy Board added
- Used for planning runs of various duties
- Boards can be received and saved from other players, several players can collaborate on one board as well
- Major graphical update
- Higher resolution textures and higher object counts will initially only be seen with Dawntrail content, earlier content will be updated throughout 7.x
- Improvements to shadows, lighting, and greenery will be automatically added to all areas