The Syrcus Trench
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Syrcus Trench
- Quest giver
- The Rising Stones (X:6.0, Y:5.9)
- Quest line
- Shadowbringers Main Scenario
- Previous quest
- A Requiem for Heroes
- Next quest
- City of the First
Tataru is itching to share what appears to be good news.
— In-game description
The coffer's contents are HQ . As this gear is worse than the level 70 Poetics gear, you might consider selling it on the Market Board to other players. Alternatively, it can be used while leveling secondary jobs.
- Speak with the Saint Coinach ferryman in north Silvertear.
- Speak with Tataru.
- Head to the Crystarium
- Speak with the Crystal Exarch
- Tataru excitedly shares the latest development in the hunt for the beacon. Apparently, your colleagues have discovered a pathway leading to the bottom of the ravine in which the Crystal Tower stands, rendering its base accessible. Despite narrowing down the search area, however, it seems there is still a lot of ground to cover. According to Tataru, a boat waits on the northern edge of Silvertear Lake, ready to ferry helping hands over to the newly established survey site.
- You cross over to the eastern shore, and enter the expansive hollow at the foot of the Crystal Tower. Tataru stands nearby, eager to make a start.
- Though you have only the vaguest idea what it is that you are looking for, you join the search...
- Having stumbled rather fortuitously on what turns out to be the beacon, you are subject to yet another visitation by the mysterious voice. This time, however, it rings triumphantly clear. Moments later, you find yourself transported to a distant and unfamiliar land. Could this truly be another world? Lost and confused, you happen upon a traveling peddler who sets you on the road to a city he calls the "Crystarium."
- ※In the event that you leave the area and wish to return, speak with the Ironworks technologist at the foot of the Crystal Tower.
- As you approach the Crystarium, you come to what appears to be a fortified checkpoint. The guard stationed there duly interrogates you, and seems unimpressed by your responses. Even the brief intervention of a monstrous assailant cannot dissuade her from turning you away, but just as she moves to do so, she is interrupted by the arrival of a hooded man who smoothly declares you to be his guest. With affected ease, he bids you follow him into the city...quietly promising to answer your questions when you have some privacy.
- You follow the Crystal Exarch towards the main gates of the Crystarium, before which he pauses, and turns with an expectant air.
- The Exarch welcomes you to the Crystarium, and by extension, to the world of the First. You can only guess what fateful adventures await you upon this Light-beleaguered star...