Upper La Noscea
(x29,y21) (x28,y22) (x29,y22) (x28,y20) (x28,y24) (x30,y24) (x28,y26) (x31,y25) (x33,y26) (x34,y24) (x36,y24) (x14,y26) (x13,y25) (x13,y24) (x12,y23) (x12,y21) (x11,y22)
Every 4 - 5 hours.
Tips and Tricks
- The Scourge of Nym is a dodgable circle AoE on a random player. If hit, it inflicts Disease, a cleansable debuff that slows movement speed and decreases HP recovered via healing.
- Throat Stab is an attack on a random player.
- Void Fire II is a circle AoE on a random player.
- Whetstone grants Marberry the buff Sharpened Knife, increasing the damage his next attack does.
- Lateral Slash is a tankbuster.
- Void Blizzard II is a dodgable circle AoE around Marberry. If hit, it inflicts a cleansable Bind.
Of the scores of thaumaturges lost questing for the Wanderer's Palace, Maruta Noruta was perhaps the least remarkable. Aside from the Lalafellin adventurer's singular yet unflattering hat, little of him is remembered.
It is likely he would have been entirely forgot were it not for the fact that his hat resurfaced soon after, upon the head of a tonberry painting the shores of Bronze Lake with the blood of adventurers.
— Hunter-Scholar of Camp Bronze Lake