Killing the Elite Mark will reward the player up to 100 Allied Seals, 50 Centurio Seals, 100 Allagan Tomestones of Poetics, and 30 Allagan Tomestones of Allegory. Player will also have a chance of obtaining a Blood-spattered Mark Log.
Middle La Noscea
(x24,y24) (x23,y23) (x25,y24) (x24,y21) (x24,y20) (x20,y22) (x20,y21) (x19,y20) (x21,y18) (x23,y17) (x21,y15) (x20,y14) (x19,y16) (x17,y17) (x18,y18) (x16,y15) (x17,y14) (x18,y13) (x14,y14) (x14,y12) (x17,y14) (x16,y11) (x18,y10) (x17,y8)
Each Grade 3 La Noscean Topsoil has a chance to spawn Croque-Mitaine, provided its random timer is up.
- The Unspoiled Mining Node requires 332 or higher Perception (stat), 353 or higher Gathering (stat), and Truth of Mountains equipped.
- Eight slot of the node, which is open from 7PM to 10PM Eorzea time at Middle La Noscea (x25,y27).
62 to 75 hours after it's been killed; or alternatively 39 to 45 hours after maintenance has ended.
Tips and Tricks
- Moldy Phlegm is an AOE on a random player. It inflicts those hit with a cleansable Disease debuff, which decreases movement speed and HP recovered through healing magic.
- Goobbue's Grief is a large AOE that inflicts everyone with a cleansable Poison debuff.
- Beatdown is an AOE attack on the main tank.
- Attractant is an attack on a random player, which inflicts them with Prey and Stun. This is follow by Inhale, which draws them in. This is followed by Moldy Sneeze or Sickly Sneeze, both conal AOE. Moldy Sneeze grants a Disease debuff and Sickly Sneeze grants a Paralysis and Bind debuff.
While gardening has long been a craft rich in obsession and madness, the goobbue Croque-Mitaine has taken the legacy to new extremes...
From the river whose water irrigates the artful plantings upon his head to the pastures rich in worm castings, the creature keeps a jealous eye on the many wild places that supply his cephalic paradise.
Many an unwary orchid hunter, vermicomposter, and moss monger have met their end at the Croque-Mitaine's hands, and its green thumb is well stained with their life's blood.
— Hunter-Scholar of Summerford Farms