Killing the Elite Mark will reward the player up to 100 Sacks of Nuts, 100 Allagan Tomestones of Poetics, 80 Allagan Tomestones of Astronomy, 30 Allagan Tomestones of Causality, 1 Cracked Anthocluster and 1 Cracked Dendrocluster.
(x11.5, y23.2), (x16.5, y28.7), (x16.6, y24.6), (x18.4, y21.7), (y24.4, y33.5), (x29.8, y30.5), (x36.3, y27.2)
Kill 100 Thinkers, 100 Weepers, and 100 Wanderers.
- Thinkers - Northern Mare Lamentorum (x20,y21)
- Weepers - The Chlorophosgrot (x31,y32)
- Wanderers - The Searing Brand (x26,y26)
84 to 132 hours after it's been killed; or alternatively 50 to 80 hours after maintenance has ended.
Tips and Tricks
- Chitinous Trace displays a series of 2-4 harmless circle AoE or donut AoE telegraphs. Followed up with Chitinous Advance or Chitinous Reversal.
- Chitinous Advance executes the AoEs telegraphed by Chitinous Trace in the order they appeared.
- Chitinous Reversal executes the AoEs telegraphed by Chitinous Trace in reverse order, starting with last and ending with the first.
- Stygian Vapor is an unavoidable large AoE.
Our star shields us from what are doubtless many perils beyond. One need only look to the moon to see that this is so—whether the result of scouring sun or the harsh chill of darkness, 'tis a grim and barren face it shows us.
I do believe, however, that certain organisms may be suited to its harsh climes. Myriad fungi, for instance, are deceptively resilient—and would doubtless be even more so should they be exposed to trying circumstances for centuries!
This brings me to my hypothesis, which is thus—over the course of generations, lunar fungi will have developed the capacity to think! Perhaps ruminate over the meaning of their very existence...
Regardless, these sentient fungi will have learned to communicate with one another by now. The ability to alert other members of their colony to incoming danger would be exceptionally useful for survival, after all.
— Chrysielle, Old Sharlayan Aetheryte Plaza, Old Sharlayan