Gandarewa is a Rank S Heavensward Elite Mark found in The Churning Mists. Killing the Elite Mark will reward the player up to 100 Centurio Seals, 100 Allagan Tomestones of Poetics and 30 Allagan Tomestones of Creation.
The Churning Mists
(x32,y33) (x36,y29) (x37,y26) (x34,y20) (x28,y20) (x25,y20) (x27,y27) (x23,y31) (x10,y38) (x7,y35) (x17,y27) (x16,y30) (x17,y24) (x14,y23) (x12,y20) (x7,y20) (x8,y15) (x8,y11) (x15,y14) (x26,y8) (x29,y11)
84 to 132 hours after it's been killed; or alternatively 50 to 80 hours after maintenance has ended.
Tips and Tricks
- Tail Smash is an attack on the mt.
- Heat Breath is an aoe on the mt.
- Ripper Claw is an aoe at a random player in melee range.
- Wild Charge is an aoe at a random player that knocks back all hit.
- Fireball is a circular aoe at a random player.
- Bone Shaker is a large aoe that Stuns all hit.
- Bloodboil applies a Haste buff to Gandarewa.
"It isn't only the dragons who have brought heretics into our midst, you know. Five hundred years ago, another heretical sect gained traction among the smallfolk of Ishgard.
The heathens adopted the customs of the Near East, bathing themselves in perfumes brewed from strange flowers and forging idols from rare metals that they used in their bizzare and unholy rites.
Naturally, the Temple Knights were quick to clamp down on the sect's activities. Its leader, a peasant who styled himself the great guru Gandarewa, fled to the next holiest place he knew--the sacred mountain of Dravania. There he supped on the blood of a dragon, and was forever changed..."
~ Eustacia of The Forgotten Knight