Killing the Elite Mark will reward the player up to 400 Sack of Nuts, 200 Allagan Tomestones of Poetics, 100 Allagan Tomestones of Allegory, 50 Allagan Tomestones of Revelation, 1 Cracked Planicluster and 1 Cracked Stellacluster.
Lakeland - (x23, y22)
Il Mheg - (x13, y23)
Kholusia - (x35, y10)
Amh Araeng - (x27.3, y35.7)
The Tempest - (x13, y22)
The Rak'tika Greatwood - (x24.5, y37)
If they spawn, the game will announce: "The minions of an extraordinarily powerful mark are on the hunt for prey."
They will withdraw exactly 5 minutes after this message if not engaged, or if disengaged by dying.
When all four are killed, Forgiven Rebellion will spawn.
84 to 132 hours after it's been killed; or alternatively 50 to 80 hours after maintenance has ended.
Tips and Tricks
When it spawns, the game will announce "You sense the presence of a powerful mark..."
- Transference is a 100-yalm gap closer that jumps to a random target. Ranged players should be careful that they are not goading it far enough to reset it.
- Royal Decree is a large AoE that hits up to 32 targets based on proximity.
- Raging Fire is a donut AoE that applies a Vulnerability Up.
- Mindjack is a large AoE that hits up to 32 players based on proximity and forces them to run in the direction of their buff icon when it expires (potentially into an AoE).
- Sanctified Blizzard is telegraphed conal AoE.
- Sanctified Blizzard Chain is a chain of Sanctified Blizzards that rotates in a random direction. Keep behind and rotate with it.
- Interference is a telegraphed semi-circle AoE. Get behind Forgiven Rebellion.
- Heavenly Cyclone is a chain of Interferences that rotates in the indicated direction. Keep behind and rotate with it.
- Heavenly Scythe is a telegraphed circle AoE around Forgiven Rebellion.
This is a curious mark. According to my sources, they hail from beyond Il Mheg's borders, and may well roam all across Norvrandt. It's a mean bastard, even for a wandering eater. We've received reports of it actively seeking out veteran hunters, as if it craves the thrill of the fight. Which isn't to say that it fights fair. Sadly, several of our top Nutters have been ambushed while returning home from a successful hunt, which has led some to wonder if it commands lesser minions to guide it to promising prey. As for who it was before it turned─some say it was an elven soldier who led others in open revolt against the rulers of Lakeland before the Flood, all at the behest of the mysterious Shadowkeeper, and that like the Virtues, its unusual hunting habits are rooted in its past life...