Killing the Elite Mark will reward the player up to 40 Sacks of Nuts, 30 Allagan Tomestones of Poetics, 20 Allagan Tomestones of Aphorism and 10 Allagan Tomestones of Astronomy. Players will also have a chance of obtaining 1 Cracked Anthocluster, 1 Cracked Dendrocluster or both.
(x14.7, y11.8), (x17.4, y16.4), (x19.1, y11.3), (x18.5, y23.9), (x19.7, y31.1), (x26.7, y21.1), (x27.1, y24.7)
4 to 6 hours after killed.
Tips and Tricks
- Twister is a stack marker on a random player which knocks back everyone around them.
- Crosswind is an untelegraphed large AoE made of wind which takes advantage of any vulnerability stacks you have got. Sugriva stands on its tip-toes while casting.
- Rock Throw targets a random player with a circle AoE. Telegraphs the first one, but not the ones that follow, so move away from where Sugriva faces.
- Butcher is an untelegraphed conal AoE aimed at the tank. Sugriva raises its right paw while casting.
- Rip is an untelegraphed conal AoE aimed at the tank which immediately follows Butcher and applies Concussion, a damage-over-time.
- Spark is a large donut AoE, but there is a large safe area around Sugriva so you do not have to be too close.
- Scythe Tail charges at a random target, doing moderate damage, then casts a small, untelegraphed circle AoE around itself that deals heavy damage and applies a Vulnerability Up. Sugriva pushes its head down while casting and leaves a small safe spot in front.
— ???, ???, ???