Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Defenders of Eorzea"
Patch 2.3: Defenders of Eorzea is the third major content update introduced for A Realm Reborn.
Notable Features, Additions, and Changes
- Main Story: Defenders of Eorzea (19 quests, later reduced to 14 in patch 5.3)
- Side Story: Hildibrand, Agent of Enquiry Chapter 3
- Side Story: Delivery Moogle Quests
- PvP Mode: Frontline with map The Borderland Ruins (Secure)
- Alliance Raid: Syrcus Tower, the second chapter of the Crystal Tower story and raid series
- Trials: The Striking Tree (Hard) and The Striking Tree (Extreme)
- Dungeons: Hullbreaker Isle, Tam-Tara Deepcroft (Hard), The Stone Vigil (Hard)
- Beast Tribe Quests and Reputation: the Ixal (2.35)
- The Hunt
- Chocobo Raising
- Housing: Personal chambers in free company estates. Also, a sixth ward has been added to all residential districts.
System Changes and Additions
- Item level sync functionality added
- Desynthesis added
- In the character interface, classes/jobs that have reached max level will have their level numbers displayed in orange text.