Salt and Light
(x3,y35) (x11,y34) (x8,y26) (x14,y21) (x19,y26) (x6,y8) (x28,y8) (x24,y33) (x30,y36)
- You can be anywhere in the zone while discarding items.
- Discarding a stack counts as discarding one item.
- More than one person can contribute to the 50 items needed; two people can discard 25 each.
84 to 132 hours after it's been killed; or alternatively 50 to 80 hours after maintenance has ended.
Tips and Tricks
- Splash is a large AoE.
- Brine Bomb is a telegraphed circle AoE.
- Fluid Swing is an untelegraphed conal AoE on the MT.
- Protean Wave is an untelegraphed column AoE on a random target.
- Digititis is a telegraphed circle AoE around Salt and Light that transforms players into a minion.
- Ferrofluid is a large AoE that draws players in.
- Cascade is a proximity AoE that immediately follows Ferrofluid. Run away.
- (x27,y35) was discontinued as a spawn location for Salt and Light a few months after Stormblood's release.
According to the records of the Resistance, a clan of goblins once came barreling in from the west, and smashed through an imperial checkpoint.
The Empires forces soon gave chase, and cornered the beastmen on the shores of Loch Seld. The goblins were slain to a man, but not before one of them hurled a strange device into the loch's waters.
The surface of the loch was seen to bulge upwards, forming into a watery giant which proceeded to decimate the Garlean soldiers before suddenly draining away once more. Honestly, folks should be more careful with what they choose to throw away...
— Hroudland of Rhalgr's Reach
According to information received from Armago Liberation Army. At one time, the Goblin tribe from the west. He seems to have broken through the inspection of the Imperial Army.
However, following the imperial pursuit of the imperial army, an extinct annihilation near Loch Cell Lake ... At that time, strange equipment was thrown into the lake.
Then, the lake surface rises when Mirumi, When it becomes a giant of water, it says that it disappeared at the end after a row of rampage. Absolutely ... I do not want you to discard everything.
— Japanese Client Translation
- It's spawned for too many people, too many times, on exactly the 50th item, for it not to be correct.
- Video of Salt and Light spawning on the 50th discard.
- Example #1, #2 and #3 of the "many people" spawning it "many times" on the 50th.