(x22,y30) (x23,y27) (x22,y24) (x27,y23) (x28,y22) (x30,y23) (x27,y21) (x29,y20) (x31,y19) (x29,y14) (x21,y16) (x19,y18) (x17,y18) (x16,y20) (x16,y21) (x16,y24) (x14,y20) (x13,y21) (x12,y19) (x10,y19) (x10,y17) (x10,y22) (x12,y23)
When it rains two times in a row, Laideronnette spawns 2:17 hours Eorzea Time into the second rain, assuming its random timer is up.
42 to 48 hours after it's been killed; or alternatively 25 to 29 hours after maintenance has ended.
Tips and Tricks
- Regorge is a circular aoe on a random player. It inflicts all hit with a cleansable Poison dot.
- Wild Rattle is an attack on the main tank.
- Hood Swing is a dodgable conal aoe on the main tank.
- Disseminate is a circular aoe around Laideronnette. It inflicts all hit with a cleansable Vulnerability Up debuff.
- Steel Scales is a stacking Damage Up buff to Laideronnette.
- Whip Back is a dodgable conal aoe behind Laideronnette.
- Stone Gaze is a dodgable conal aoe towards a random player. It can be dodged by looking away from Laideronnette. It inflcits all hit with an uncleansable Stone Curse debuff, which kills anyone who takes damage.
- Laideronnette spawns after exactly 30 minutes of rain. Since each rain lasts 23:20, it spawns 6:40 into the second rain. In Eorzea Time, that translates as 2:17 into the second rain.
Laideronnette, the red serpent of the glade. One of many monstrosities to manifest themselves following the Calamity, Laideronnette's attacks coincide with rainfall, a fact which demonologists deem significant.
Most experts agree that the loathsome serpent is the residuum of Laideronnette the wainwright's red-haired daughter, who was orphaned in the Calamity and fell into grief both bitter and formless, given to shrieking that all the world should weep with her.
Colorful. All you need know is that a giant red serpent has been feeding on man-flesh in the forests. Best to put it out of its misery, don't you think?