Killing the Elite Mark will reward the player up to 100 Allied Seals, 50 Centurio Seals, 100 Allagan Tomestones of Poetics, and 30 Allagan Tomestones of Allegory. Player will also have a chance of obtaining a Blood-spattered Mark Log.
(x23,y35) (x24,y32) (x22,y31) (x26,y30) (x20,y26) (x19,y25) (x19,y24) (x17,y23) (x19,y21) (x16,y19) (x18,y19) (x22,y21) (x18,y18) (x16,y16) (x16,y13) (x18,y13) (x22,y14) (x22,y16) (x21,y16) (x26,y18) (x28,y18) (x27,y22) (x30,y21)
Eating food on Brontes's chosen spawn location will spawn it, assuming its random timer is up.
- Factors such as food quality or which food and whether the player is mounted or moving have no effect on spawn.
- Not an RNG spawn; only one food needs to be eaten.
66 to 78 hours after it's been killed; or alternatively 39 to 47 hours after maintenance has ended.
Tips and Tricks
- Eye of the Beholder is an aoe that spans in front of[Brontes. It inflicts anyone hit with a cleansable Electrocution dot.
- 10-Tonze Swipe is a frontal swipe.
- 100-Tonze Swipe is a frontal swipe that knocks back those hit.
- 1000-Tonze Swing is a circular aoe that knocks back all hit.
- Glower is a line aoe at a random player that inflicts all hit with a cleansable Paralysis debuff.
- Predatorial Instinct draws players in.
One of a pair of cyclops captured several years ago on Vylbrand by the Adventurers' Guild and subsequently separated.
Brontes was sold to an Ul'dahn circus, where he proved a prize draw, and never more so than on his last day, when he slew two of his keepers over a haunch of venison barded in flare fat before escaping.
Having learned the joys of enlightened cuisine during his captivity, the cyclops is drawn by the aroma of cooking, much to the terror of culinarians.
— Hunter-Scholar of Black Brush Station