Killing the Elite Mark will reward the player up to 40 Sacks of Nuts, 30 Allagan Tomestones of Poetics, 20 Allagan Tomestones of Astronomy and 10 Allagan Tomestones of Causality. Players will also have a chance of obtaining 1 Cracked Anthocluster, 1 Cracked Dendrocluster or both.
(x8.2, y20.8), (x11.7, y21.6), (x13.1, y10.2), (x14.9, y36.2), (x15.9, y26.5), (x17.1, y30.5), (x19.2, y9.6), (x21.9, y34.5), (x28.0, y12.1)
4 to 6 hours after killed.
Tips and Tricks
- Fanged Lunge is a gap closer which leaps to a target. Follows up with Heavy Stomp.
- Heavy Stomp is an untelegraphed circle AoE around Arch-Eta applying a Vulnerability Up.
- Energy Wave is an untelegraphed column AoE in a random direction. Move out of its path.
- Sonic Howl is an unavoidable large AoE which takes advantage of any vulnerability stacks.
- Tail Swipe is an untelegraphed conal AoE behind Arch-Eta applying a Vulnerability Up.
- Steel Fang is a telegraphed tank buster on the main target.
What traits mark organisms as “alive,” you doubtless wonder! Ahem. Most possess reproductive capabilities, the ability to evolve and adapt, and survival instincts or mechanisms. Even a machine, should it possess all of these traits, would be classified as a living organism.
Which brings us to Omega. Was it, in fact, alien life? Yes, says I!
To prove this, naturally, I require evidence both that Omega came to us from the sea of stars as the Allagans wrote, and that its species satisfies the conditions I described. Evidence of evolution from its home star, in other words!
— Chrysielle, Old Sharlayan Aetheryte Plaza, Old Sharlayan