(x21,y30) (x19,y29) (x18,y29) (x16,y29) (x18,y27) (x17,y26) (x23,y28) (x25,y29) (x25,y26) (x26,y26) (x28,y27) (x28,y24) (x22,y24) (x26,y23) (x28,y22) (x29,y22) (x24,y20) (x23,y20) (x22,y21) (x19,y20)
- Judgerays can only be gathered between 5PM-9PM Eorzea Time with a Wildfowl Fly at Fallgourd Float (Snagging is not required).
- Gathering of 330 or higher is required.
57 to 63 hours after it's been killed; or alternatively 34 to 38 hours after maintenance has ended.
Tips and Tricks
- Viscid Emission grants a random player with a Prey debuff. This is followed by Bloody Caress a conal aoe towards this player that knocks back all hit.
- Leafstorm is a large aoe.
- 1000 Lashings is a small aoe.
- Gold Dust is an aoe on a random player that inflicts all hit with a cleansable Poison and uncleansable Infirmary.
- Acid Mist is a large aoe that has a change of inflicting those hit with Silence, Slow, or Heavy. Which debuff varies by cast, but is universal across all players hit.
Botanists call Thousand-cast Theda as well grown a specimen of ochu as ever has been recorded in the North Shroud, but the foolishness of botanists is a fact well known and oft deplored.
Most species of this carnivorous family of bindweed use scent to lure their insect prey. Theda, however, is a plant notably lacking in patience and has evolved tentacle-like vines to pluck fish from water, and grows outsized on its rich meals.
Along with the fisherfolk of the Shroud, Thousand-cast Theda is the main predator of the Quilled Brimstone Ray. Theda's other favored prey is, coincidentally, the fisherfolk of the Shroud. Hunters suspect a connection, but the foolishness of hunters is a fact well-known.
— Hunter-Scholar of Fallgourd Float