Killing the Elite Mark will reward the player up to 100 Allied Seals, 50 Centurio Seals, 100 Allagan Tomestones of Poetics, and 30 Allagan Tomestones of Allegory. Player will also have a chance of obtaining a Blood-spattered Mark Log.
(x21,y30) (x19,y29) (x18,y29) (x16,y29) (x18,y27) (x17,y26) (x23,y28) (x25,y29) (x25,y26) (x26,y26) (x28,y27) (x28,y24) (x22,y24) (x26,y23) (x28,y22) (x29,y22) (x24,y20) (x23,y20) (x22,y21) (x19,y20)
- Judgerays can only be gathered between 5PM-9PM Eorzea Time with a Wildfowl Fly at Fallgourd Float (Snagging is not required).
- Gathering of 330 or higher is required.
57 to 63 hours after it's been killed; or alternatively 34 to 38 hours after maintenance has ended.
Tips and Tricks
- Viscid Emission grants a random player with a Prey debuff. This is followed by Bloody Caress a conal aoe towards this player that knocks back all hit.
- Leafstorm is a large aoe.
- 1000 Lashings is a small aoe.
- Gold Dust is an aoe on a random player that inflicts all hit with a cleansable Poison and uncleansable Infirmary.
- Acid Mist is a large aoe that has a change of inflicting those hit with Silence, Slow, or Heavy. Which debuff varies by cast, but is universal across all players hit.
Botanists call Thousand-cast Theda as well grown a specimen of ochu as ever has been recorded in the North Shroud, but the foolishness of botanists is a fact well known and oft deplored.
Most species of this carnivorous family of bindweed use scent to lure their insect prey. Theda, however, is a plant notably lacking in patience and has evolved tentacle-like vines to pluck fish from water, and grows outsized on its rich meals.
Along with the fisherfolk of the Shroud, Thousand-cast Theda is the main predator of the Quilled Brimstone Ray. Theda's other favored prey is, coincidentally, the fisherfolk of the Shroud. Hunters suspect a connection, but the foolishness of hunters is a fact well-known.
— Hunter-Scholar of Fallgourd Float