Killing the Elite Mark will reward the player up to 100 Allied Seals, 50 Centurio Seals, 100 Allagan Tomestones of Poetics, and 30 Allagan Tomestones of Allegory. Player will also have a chance of obtaining a Blood-spattered Mark Log.
(x15,y38) (x14,y34) (x17,y36) (x19,y38) (x17,y33) (x18,y30) (x25,y40) (x23,y38) (x25,y36) (x21,y32) (x23,y33) (x21,y34) (x29,y35) (x24,y30) (x21,y29) (x20,y28) (x21,y26) (x19,y25) (x17,y26) (x16,y24) (x17,y23) (x18,y23) (x18,y21) (x21,y23) (x24,y25) (x21,y21) (x19,y19) (x16,y20) (x24,y21) (x28,y21) (x31,y18) (x33,y20)
- It will either spawn exactly 1 hour after the last FATE failure, or alternatively 1 hour after its random timer ended.
- Includes player-triggered FATEs and the Hildebrand FATE "Fallen Corpses Writhe in Style", but not holiday event FATEs.
- You normally need at least 2 people doing FATEs in the zone minimum.
44 to 54 hours after it's been killed; or alternatively 26 to 34 hours after maintenance has ended.
Tips and Tricks
- Plaincracker is a dodgable circle AoE.
- Magnetism draws players in. This is followed by Boulder Clap, a conal AoE towards a random player.
- Stone Skull is an attack on the main tank.
- True Grit is a dodgable conal AoE towards the main tank. It inflicts anyone hit with a cleansable Bind debuff.
- Rockslide is a column AoE.
- Earthen Heat is a dodgable AoE.
- Obliterate is a large AoE.
The large population of golems in southern Thanalan is ascribed by mainstream historians to the mages of Belah'dia, who made the sturdy guardians for the protection of the Temple of Qarn.
Among these sad remnants of a civilization lost to time, Nunyunuwi stands out for his exceptional size and stealth.
At rest, he vanishes into the landscape of tors and boulders. Only a sizable battle will rouse the stone soldier to his ancient duty: to fight to the death.
— Hunter-Scholar of Little Ala Mhigo