Coerthas Western Highlands
(x17,y29) (x17,y25) (x22,y21) (x22,y18) (x18,y19) (x11,y17) (x7,y13) (x9,y14) (x15,y12) (x18,y13) (x26,y12) (x28,y8) (x29,y13) (x36,y10) (x36,y13) (x29,y13) (x28,y16) (x32,y18) (x34,y21)
Summon the Behemoth Heir minion and fly low over Kaiser Behemoth's chosen spawn point. Assuming its random timer is up, Kaiser Behemoth will spawn on that spawn point.
- Behemoth Heir can be purchased from Ardolain at Foundation for 400 Centurio Seals.
- Vertical distance matters as flying was still in development at the time. You must fly into part of Kaiser Behemoth to spawn it.
- Factors such as whether the player is mounted, flying, or moving have no effect on spawn.
84 to 132 hours after it's been killed; or alternatively 50 to 80 hours after maintenance has ended.
Tips and Tricks
- Thunderbit is a dodgable conal AOE on the MT. It inflicts all hit with a cleansable Paralysis debuff.
- Wild Horn is an attack on the MT.
- Ecliptic Meteor is a large AOE that hits for most of player's HP.
- Trounce is a dodgable conal AOE at a random player.
No doubt you've heard of Behemoths, those monstrous beasts that have been a bane on Coerthas ever since the Calamity. Adventurers like you have faced them in battle countless times, and have been meeting with more and more success of late.
However, there is one among their number that has always made good its escape, even when gravely wounded by the swords and spells of myriad adventurers. Due to its giant size and superior strength, it has become known as the king of behemoths.
They say that this kaiser behemoth, whose body is crisscrossed with the scars of a thousand battles, seeks any opportunity to avenge itself on the adventurers who defeated its brothers. If you value your life, I'd avoid doing anything to arouse its ire.
— Alexondre of Falcon's Nest