The Pale Rider
The Dravanian Hinterlands
(x27,y17) (x27,y20) (x24,y23) (x27,y25) (x27,y29) (x35,y27) (x38,y29) (x34,y24) (x36,y21) (x32,y20) (x13,y16) (x5,y22) (x10,y20) (x15,y21) (x15,y25) (x9,y28) (x13,y29) (x8,y34) (x15,y36) (x16,y32) (x17,y38)
- Treasure Coffers from Levequests have also been confirmed to have a low chance of spawning The Pale Rider.
84 to 132 hours after it's been killed; or alternatively 50 to 80 hours after maintenance has ended.
Tips and Tricks
- Counter Stance grants The Pale Rider the buff Repelling Spray, which counters any physical attacks.
- Valfodr targets a random player with a line aoe that follows them.
- Hall of Sorrow is a circular aoe on a random player.
- Geirrothr is an attack on the main tank.
Another request sent by a Sharlayan scholar from the safety of his homeland. The fellow's uncovered an ancient prophecy, saying that in the end of days, a deathly knight will rise from the grave and bring death and destruction to Dravania atop an ashen steed.
If the scholar is right, and this "end of days" does indeed refer to the Seventh Umbral Calamity, then this supernatural horseman should already be among us, but I don't see any death and destruction around here. Well, no more than normal, anyway...
Honestly, I think it's all a pile of chocobo plop. There was an adventurer passed through here the other day, said she'd seen a headless horseman out in the hinterlands when she was hunting for treasure...but believe you me, you can trust those looters as far as you can throw them!
— Yloise of Idyllshire