Killing the Elite Mark will reward the player up to 400 Sacks of Nuts, 200 Allagan Tomestones of Poetics, 100 Allagan Tomestones of Astronomy, 50 Allagan Tomestones of Causality, 1 Cracked Anthocluster and 1 Cracked Dendrocluster.
Labyrinthos - (x25,y16)
Thavnair - (x24.3,y16.8)
Garlemald - (x19.7, y23.8)
Mare Lamentorum - (x18.7, y30.4)
Elpis - (x22.7, y19.8)
Ultima Thule - (x15, y29)
If they spawn, the game will announce: "The minions of an extraordinarily powerful mark are on the hunt for prey."
They will withdraw exactly 5 minutes after this message if not engaged, or if disengaged by dying.
When all of them are killed, Ker will spawn.
Ker has no respawn timer. It is randomly decided by the server upon each Endwalker Rank S death whether it will spawn minions or not. Because of this, if the spawning fails because a minion withdraws it has no effect on any timers. It could theoretically spawn minions after every single Rank S death in Endwalker in a row if the game decided to randomly do that.
Tips and Tricks
When it spawns, the game will announce "You sense the presence of a powerful mark..."
- Heliovoid is an untelegraphed circle AoE slightly larger than the hitbox applying a Vulnerability Up. Move away from the target ring.
- Ancient Blizzard III is an untelegraphed donut AoE applying a Vulnerability Up. Move inside the target ring.
- Minax Glare applies Temporary Misdirection to the closest 32 targets, making their every movement in a random direction. Keep trying until you run out of the next mechanic.
- Whispered Incantation applies a buff of the same name to Ker which remembers the next spell.
- Eternal Damnation is a Gaze.
- Wicked Swipe leaps to a target and casts a small, telegraphed conal AoE. This attack is very far into the rotation.
- Ancient Holy is a proximity AoE. Move away.
- Ancient Flare applies Pyretic to the closest 32 targets, causing damage to be taken every time they attack. Sheathe near the end of the cast until it expires.
- Fore Interment is a large conal AoE in front applying Doom to those hit.
- Rear Interment is a large conal AoE behind applying Doom to those hit.
- Right Interment is a large conal AoE to the right applying Doom to those hit.
- Left Interment is a large conal AoE to the left applying Doom to those hit.
- Whispers Manifest casts the remembered spell.
- Mirrored Incantation grants stacks of Mirrored Incantation, which causes the next interment casts to be inverted and happen in the opposite direction of what they say.
Watch these stacks because once they run out, the interment casts will happen in the direction they say.
Myths serve myriad purposes, but one of the more prominent sorts is cautionary tales. Among such stories, those of Ker may be the most terrifying.
It is said that Ker appears on the battlefield to feast upon the souls of the dead, hunting down the living she lays eyes upon unto the ends of the earth. She brings naught but a swift demise to those who dream of glory.
If I was to postulate that Ker is not merely mythological—which I do—she must be some manner of ashkin. "Undead," in layman's terms. This would explain how millennia can pass without a sighting...
However, legend has it that her "shrouds" are ever in search of new prey for their mistress, so hope yet remains. Should you glimpse these spirits in reddened rags as you sheathe your own bloodied weapon, pray keep your wits about you...
— Basildere, Old Sharlayan Aetheryte Plaza, Old Sharlayan