Killing the Elite Mark will reward the player up to 40 Centurio Seals, 30 Allagan Tomestones of Poetics and 10 Allagan Tomestones of Allegory. Players will also have a chance of obtaining a Cracked Cluster.
(x30,y36) (x26,y34) (x24,y33) (x17,y26) (x6,y31) (x7,y26) (x13,y20) (x8,y14) (x6,y8) (x28,y7)
4 to 6 hours after killed.
Tips and Tricks
- 11-Tonze Swipe deals conal aoe damage in the direction Mahisha is facing. This is easily dodgable by being behind him or on his side.
- 111-Tonze Swing is a circular aoe around Mahisha. It knocks back everyone hit.
- 1111-Tonze Swing is an even larger circular aoe around Mahisha.
- Hex is an aoe that turns players into pigs based on proximity. The further away, the less likely you are to get hexed. During this debuff, players cannot use abilities. Mahisha then casts Hunger, which puts a Prey marker on a random pig player. He will then Devour this player, dealing damage equal to their max hp. Any shield above their max hp will guarantee this player survives.
- Prior to the release of Stormblood, Mahisha was orignally the name of the S-rank located in Outer La Noscea. That hunt has since been renamed Chernobog.
- (x27,y35) was discontinued as a spawn location for Mahisha a few months after Stormblood's release.
Mahisha is a minotaur who dwells in the Lochs, whose immense size and belligerent temperament is noteworthy even amongst his brutal kin. ...
You might think such a description ordinary for one of our marks, but I confess it was some time before we knew exactly the manner of creature with which we were dealing. Many of the inital sightings were made under the cover of night, you see.
Some believed they were attacked by a lion, others a mammoth, while still others claimed a buffalo as their assailant. It was not until Clan Centurio became involved that we discovered the truth was worse than an amalgamation of all three.
— Hroudland of Rhalgr's Reach