Killing the Elite Mark will reward the player up to 40 Sacks of Nuts, 30 Allagan Tomestones of Poetics, 20 Allagan Tomestones of Astronomy and 10 Allagan Tomestones of Causality. Players will also have a chance of obtaining 1 Cracked Anthocluster, 1 Cracked Dendrocluster or both.
(x6.6, y29.6), (x12.8, y10.2), (x12.4, y33.2), (x18.6, y24.3), (x18.3, y30.4), (x21.7, y6.6), (x20.5, y13.0), (x32.3, y18.2), (x33.6, y10.7), (x34.2, y14.4)
4 to 6 hours after killed.
Tips and Tricks
- Marine Mayhem is an interruptable and otherwise unavoidable large AoE that hits three times in a row.
- Tidal Guillotine is an untelegraphed circle AoE around Petalodus sending those hit into the air and applying a Vulnerability Up. Move far away.
- Ancient Blizzard is an untelegraphed conal AoE at a random target, knocking back those hit and applying a Vulnerability Up. Get behind it.
- Waterga IV is an AoE marker on a random target applying a Magic Vulnerability Up to those hit to make them more vulnerable to the next one.
- Protolithic Puncture is a tankbuster on its current threat target.
An Eorzean acquaintance of mine recently informed me of a most confounding incident. Evidently, a shark walking upon two legs assaulted the site of an annual faire! Though it defies reason, I cannot but feel...excited.
Why, you ask? As a matter of fact, a creature with the selfsame description appears in Nymian mythology─a creature known as the “petalodus.” I always found it an amusing thought, though of course the notion of a shark with ambulatory limbs beggars belief.
...Or does it? If we can verify that the petalodus once existed, I have my proof that certain Nymian myths must be founded in reality. And you shall have a charming story to share with your own friends, I'm sure.
— Basildere, Old Sharlayan Aetheryte Plaza, Old Sharlayan