Killing the Elite Mark will reward the player up to 100 Allied Seals, 50 Centurio Seals, 100 Allagan Tomestones of Poetics, and 30 Allagan Tomestones of Allegory. Player will also have a chance of obtaining a Blood-spattered Mark Log.
Western La Noscea
(x16,y34) (x17,y36) (x14,y35) (x33,y30) (x32,y29) (x31,y30) (x31,y28) (x35,y29) (x29,y25) (x28,y24) (x26,y24) (x25,y23) (x23,y25) (x23,y22)
Each La Noscean Leek gathered has a chance to spawn Bonnacon, provided its random timer is up.
- The Unspoiled Botanist Node requires 408 or higher Gathering (stat) and Truth of Forests equipped.
- Sixth slot of the node, which is open from 8AM to 11AM Eorzea time at Western La Noscea (x34,y28).
62 to 75 hours after it's been killed; or alternatively 39 to 45 hours after maintenance has ended.
Tips and Tricks
- Pulverising Pound is a tankbuster.
- Bonnacon will inflict a random player with Prey. This player is then hit my Encierro, a charge attack.
- Sonorous Blast is an AOE that inflicts everyone hit with an uncleansable Hysteria debuff.
- Khoomi is an aoe that draws players in and inflicts them with an uncleansable Heavy debuff.
- Seismic Rift is a large AOE that knocks back all hit.
- Horrisonous Blast is a large AOE that inflicts everyone hit with an uncleansable Paralysis debuff.
Once known as a mild and even affectionate beast, Bonnacon is afflicted with a fit that comes upon him like a caul of fire.
Tossing his great head in torment and rage, this bull gores to death his unfortunate victims, many of them greengrocers. Phrontists have implicated a rare variety of cabbage in triggering the violent attack.
The Maelstrom should worry a mite less about fish and a mite more about these other creatures, if you ask me-the kind that's killing folk right now in western La Noscea, for example.
— Hunter-Scholar of Aleport