Western La Noscea
(x16,y34) (x17,y36) (x14,y35) (x33,y30) (x32,y29) (x31,y30) (x31,y28) (x35,y29) (x29,y25) (x28,y24) (x26,y24) (x25,y23) (x23,y25) (x23,y22)
Each La Noscean Leek gathered has a chance to spawn Bonnacon, provided its random timer is up.
- The Unspoiled Botanist Node requires 408 or higher Gathering (stat) and Truth of Forests equipped.
- Sixth slot of the node, which is open from 8AM to 11AM Eorzea time at Western La Noscea (x34,y28).
62 to 75 hours after it's been killed; or alternatively 39 to 45 hours after maintenance has ended.
Tips and Tricks
- Pulverising Pound is a tankbuster.
- Bonnacon will inflict a random player with Prey. This player is then hit my Encierro, a charge attack.
- Sonorous Blast is an AOE that inflicts everyone hit with an uncleansable Hysteria debuff.
- Khoomi is an aoe that draws players in and inflicts them with an uncleansable Heavy debuff.
- Seismic Rift is a large AOE that knocks back all hit.
- Horrisonous Blast is a large AOE that inflicts everyone hit with an uncleansable Paralysis debuff.
Once known as a mild and even affectionate beast, Bonnacon is afflicted with a fit that comes upon him like a caul of fire.
Tossing his great head in torment and rage, this bull gores to death his unfortunate victims, many of them greengrocers. Phrontists have implicated a rare variety of cabbage in triggering the violent attack.
The Maelstrom should worry a mite less about fish and a mite more about these other creatures, if you ask me-the kind that's killing folk right now in western La Noscea, for example.