Killing the Elite Mark will reward the player up to 40 Sacks of Nuts, 30 Allagan Tomestones of Poetics, 20 Allagan Tomestones of Aphorism and 10 Allagan Tomestones of Astronomy. Players will also have a chance of obtaining 1 Cracked Anthocluster, 1 Cracked Dendrocluster or both.
(x9.8, y11.3), (x11.5, y17), (x12, y13), (x16, y19), (x23.3, y26.1), (x27.8, y33.7), (x28, y24.2), (x28.7, y20.7), (x32.5, y20.8), (x31.8, y32.8)
4 to 6 hours after killed.
Tips and Tricks
- Ring Build causes Ballistic Missile to strike the target with a donut AoE.
- Anti-personnel Build causes Ballistic Missile to strike the target with a small circle AoE.
- Ballistic Missile targets a random player with a lightning prey marker, which strikes the target with the previous build casts.
- Hyperflame is a telegraphed conal AoE targeted at a random player.
- Hammer Knuckles is a telegraphed tank buster on the main tank.
- Sonic Amplifier is a raid-wide large AoE.
The Studium's engineers are currently developing a machine capable of operating in freezing temperatures, and have requested the procurement of a certain warmachina to aid in their project─Minerva. Don't be fooled by the familiar name─this is a cold and unfeeling magitek avenger prototype that we are discussing. From what I understand, the machine was affectionately named after its creator's daughter. Which gives rise to the question─what kind of parent gives a magitek weapon modeled after the sasquatch the same name as their daughter!? Perhaps there is some manner of Garlean tradition here to which I am not privy...but I daresay dismantling the thing would be doing the poor child a favor.
— ???, ???, ???