Wulgaru is a Rank S Elite Mark found in Eastern Shroud. Killing the Elite Mark will reward the player up to 100 Allied Seals, 50 Centurio Seals, 100 Allagan Tomestones of Poetics, and 30 Allagan Tomestones of Allegory.
(x25,y17) (x24,y17) (x24,y15) (x26,y11) (x25,y10) (x25,y12) (x26,y13) (x27,y13) (x29,y11) (x28,y13) (x30,y13) (x32,y15) (x30,y18) (x27,y18) (x27,y19) (x32,y21) (x29,y21) (x26,y21) (x28,y23) (x27,y25) (x25,y24) (x26,y25) (x19,y25) (x23,y22) (x21,y22) (x17,y22) (x17,y23) (x16,y24) (x13,y24) (x14,y26) (x14,y27) (x20,y29) (x24,y31) (x22,y28) (x22,y29)
- It does not matter whether the Leve is initiated or completed; both have a chance to spawn Wulgaru.
66 to 78 hours after it's been killed; or alternatively 38 to 47 hours after maintenance has ended.
Tips and Tricks
- Acorn Bomb targets a random player and inflicts a cleansable Sleep debuff.
- Rise and Fall is a AoE around Wulgaru, except his behind.
- Canopy is an AoE attack on the main tank.
- Arboreal Storm is a large AoE.
Wulgaru, the false tree. Not a few poachers have vanished after being bound overnight to these vampiric man-eaters by unsuspecting Wood Wailers.
The Wulgaru is also drawn by noise and commotion, breaking its arboreal disguise to feast on the blood of its favorite prey: man.
In other words, go quietly and fight stealthily, adventurer. If a tree comes alive in the forest, you're not likely to notice until too late.
— Hunter-Scholar of The Hawthorne Hut