Upper La Noscea
(x29,y21) (x28,y22) (x29,y22) (x28,y20) (x28,y24) (x30,y24) (x28,y26) (x31,y25) (x33,y26) (x34,y24) (x36,y24) (x14,y26) (x13,y25) (x13,y24) (x12,y23) (x12,y21) (x11,y22)
Summon any minion and travel over Nandi's spawn points. It will spawn on top of you once you travel over its chosen spawn point, provided its random timer is up.
- Can be spawned by standing, walking, running or riding
47 to 54 hours after it's been killed; or alternatively 28 to 32 hours after maintenance has ended.
Tips and Tricks
- Jetatura is a dodgable circular aoe.
- Cold Stare is a large conal aoe that inflicts all hit with an uncleansable Paralysis.
- Bull Charge is an attack on the mt.
- Devil Eye is a large aoe that inflicts all hit with an uncleansable Stone Curse debuff. This can be dodged by turning away from Nandi. If a player with Stone Curse takes damage, they will die.
- Petrification is a large conal aoe that inflicts all hit with an uncleansable Stone Curse debuff. This can be dodged by turning away from Nandi. If a player with Stone Curse takes damage, they will die.
- Bestial Roar is a large aoe that inflicts all hit with a cleansable stacking Vulnerbaility Up debuff.
Called the Critic by cowering locals, Nandi uses its petrifying gaze to turn passing creatures into works of art for its perverse pleasure alone.
Ever has this catoblepas haunted the mountains of Vylbrand, yoked by the weight of its gross head, prodding the stone paths conjured by its downcast eye.
Nothin' so dangerous as a stillborn artist, they say. Don't you go temptin' the wretch with good material—like odd company, if you know what I'm sayin'.
— Hunter-Scholar of Camp Bronze Lake