Killing the Elite Mark will reward the player up to 100 Allied Seals, 50 Centurio Seals, 100 Allagan Tomestones of Poetics, and 30 Allagan Tomestones of Allegory. Player will also have a chance of obtaining a Blood-spattered Mark Log.
(x21,y28) (x22,y27) (x23,y26) (x24,y25) (x22,y25) (x24,y24) (x24,y23) (x23,y23) (x16,y19) (x15,y19) (x19,y18) (x18,y17) (x18,y17) (x19,y17) (x17,y17) (x17,y15) (x16,y16) (x16,y14)
Kill 100 Earth Sprites.
- The Core Blimey FATE can be used to easily kill large amounts of Earth Sprites, although they can be found throughout the zone at any time.
57 to 63 hours after it's been killed; or alternatively 34 to 38 hours after maintenance has ended.
Tips and Tricks
- Earthquake is an attack on the mt.
- Sand Cyclone inflicts a random player with a cleansable Sludge dot.
- Sandstorm is a dodgable conal aoe.
- Poison Breath is a dodgable conal aoe that inflicts all hit with a cleansable Poison dot.
- Bottomless Desert is a large aoe that draws players in.
- Sand Breath is a dodgable conal aoe that inflicts all hit with a cleansable Bind and Accuracy Down debuff.
Ah, yes, the sandworm. Large concerns like Amajina & Sons don't give a toss about the commonfolk being ambushed and eaten. But a sandworm attacking their convoy-we can't have that!
...Sightings of Minhocao have long been reported near deposits and mines, particularly those that hold quantities of ceruleum. Alchemically similar to the sandworms' foremilk, the catalyst is a food source for the great worms.
Hunter-scholar: However, any attempt to lure Minhocao to the surface with the use of edible bait would necessitate very large quantities of food.
— Hunter-Scholar of Ceruleum Processing Plant