Eastern La Noscea
(x22,y25) (x20,y25) (x18,y25) (x18,y28) (x17,y30) (x15,y29) (x15,y30) (x21,y29) (x21,y30) (x17,y32) (x17,y33) (x20,y31) (x21,y33) (x21,y32) (x32,y27) (x28,y25) (x28,y27) (x28,y28) (x30,y25) (x31,y27) (x27,y31) (x26,y34) (x27,y33)(x29,y36) (x32,y36)
- A Rain or Showers completing as early as 200 minutes prior to its minimum cooldown still counts.
42 to 48 hours after it's been killed; or alternatively 21 to 29 hours after maintenance has ended.
Tips and Tricks
- Garlok will inflict a random player with Prey and Stun. It will then perform Wildcharge, a dash aoe, at this player. If the attack is dodged, Garlok will repeat this attack until it lands or until Prey runs out.
- Fireball is a dodgable circular aoe at a random player. It inflicts all hit with a cleansable Burns dot.
- Heat Breath is a dodgable conal aoe at a random player. It inflicts all hit with a cleansable Burns dot.
- Deadly Hold is an attack on the mt.
- Tail Smash is a dodgable conal aoe behind Garlok. It knocks back all hit.
A monster long said to dwell in the eternal twilight of a cavern, Garlok was but an idle tale for generations of Bloodshore's children.
However, one child was ill content to be idle, and his name was Gegeruju, the Master of Costa del Sol. At his command, a party entered the cavern in search of Garlok...
Well, you get the idea. They found the beast and woke the damn thing up. Now it's well rested and still a mite annoyed at being roused with torches and arrows.
— Hunter-Scholar of Costa del Sol