Killing the Elite Mark will reward the player up to 40 Centurio Seals, 30 Allagan Tomestones of Poetics and 10 Allagan Tomestones of Allegory. Players will also have a chance of obtaining a Cracked Cluster.
North half: (x11,y7) (x9,y11) (x6,y14) (x25,y8) (x31,y8) (x36,y12) (x26,y11) (x23,y14) (x25,y20)
South half: (x5,y35) (x11,y32) (x7,y25) (x12,y28) (x18,y26) (x16,y22) (x23,y24) (x23,y36)
4 to 6 hours after killed.
Tips and Tricks
- Freefall is a circle AoE attack that does high damage to and stuns anyone hit by it. It targets a random non-MT player. It is dodgable, but has a very quick cast.
- Alpine Draft is a column AoE towards a random player.
- Golden Talons is a conal AoE on the main tank.
- Winds of Winter is a large AoE that grants everyone with an uncleansable DoT that needs to be healed through.
- (x27,y30) was discontinued as a spawn location a few months after Stormblood's release.
Griffins have been bred in Gyr Abania for generations, but the Vochstein family was famous for the quality of its beasts.
The griffins they raised was sought after by all, an' even the royal house had a few “Vochsteins” in its stables. Then the Empire invaded.
Not wantin' the imperials to steal his prized breedin' stock, the head o' the Vochstein family threw open the door to a certain stall. What flew out in a flurry o' feathers an' talons was the biggest, meanest sire what ever hunted the skies.
— Wicked Ambush of Ala Ghiri