Killing the Elite Mark will reward the player up to 40 Centurio Seals, 30 Allagan Tomestones of Poetics and 10 Allagan Tomestones of Allegory. Players will also have a chance of obtaining a Cracked Cluster.
(x28,y11) (x26,y10) (x23,y11) (x21,y9) (x17,y13) (x18,y16) (x12,y30) (x17,y34)
4 to 6 hours after killed.
Tips and Tricks
- Scythe Tail is an aoe that hits all players in melee. All players hit are damaged, knocked back, and stunned. This move has no cast and is only indicated by Angada shaking his tail.
- After Scythe Tail, Angada performs Rock Throw. This is a telegraphed circular aoe that targets a random player.
- Butcher is a 2 hit conal aoe tankbuster. It is indicated only by Angada raising his paw. It is eay to dodge this by running through Angada to his behind once you see him raise his paw.
- Rip is a much less hard hitting tankbuster.
- (30x,35y) and (x32,y18) were discontinued as spawn locations a few months after Stormblood's release.
In the society of the varana, the scrabble to win the throne of alpha male is an exceptionally violent one. So ferocious are these battles for supremacy that the death of one or both combatants is not an uncommon outcome.
As such, young varana will often leave the group for a time, and seek a solitary existence to improve their instincts for survival.
Angada, the progeny of a formidable alpha, has chosen his time of exile and presently walks the wilds alone. Though not yet in his prime, this juvenile varana is said to have already surpassed the terrible strength of his sire...
— Hersande of Kugane