(x19,y27), (x30,y29), (x24.5,y33.5), (x25,y37.5), (x20,y35), (x14,y32), (x10,y31), (x8,y27), (x8,y23), (x11,y21), (x11,y16), (x20, x9), (x25.5,y7.5), (x19,y5), (x34,y8), (x31,y13.5), (x27,y19)
Travel over spawn points with the Scarlet Peacock minion out.
84 to 132 hours after it's been killed; or alternatively 50 to 80 hours after maintenance has ended.
Tips and Tricks
- Tornado is a circle AoE targeted at a random player. Inflicts Vulnerability Up for 60 seconds.
- Ancient Aero is a column AoE targeted at a random player. Inflicts Vulnerability Up for 60 seconds.
- Ancient Aero III is a knockback intended to make you get hit by Fourfold Suffering.
- Fourfold Suffering is a donut AoE, so get close to Aglaope. Inflicts Vulnerability Up for 60 seconds.
- Song of Torment is an interruptable large AoE that applies a 22-second Bleeding DoT to everyone hit by it. Blue Mages can learn this spell.
- Seductive Sonata is an untelegraphed circle AoE that inflicts all nearby targets with Seduced, causing them to walk toward Aglaope.
- Deathly Verse is a telegraphed circle AoE that immediately follows Seductive Sonata, inflicting Doom on the Seduced targets walking into it.
Aglaope's tale is quite old─a popular parable of the Voeburtites. It's about a tiny pixie of surpassing beauty that loved to bask in the midday sun, whose voice was as the tinkling of bells...and another pixie that envied them so. Said pixie wanted nothing more than to transform themselves into the spitting image of the object of their admiration, and so they used their magicks again and again and again to refine their own appearance, until eventually, they had achieved the impossible. If the story ended here I suppose it wouldn't be so bad, but it doesn't. For you see, when the glamoured pixie's “friends” saw what they'd done to themselves, they erupted into uncontrollable laughter. They mocked the pixie terribly, calling them ugly and terrifying beyond belief. Thus was the pixie Aglaope instilled with a terrible hatred and envy for all things small and beautiful, and ever after did they roam the land in search of little wonders to destroy with impunity.