Killing the Elite Mark will reward the player up to 100 Sack of Nuts, 100 Allagan Tomestones of Poetics, 80 Allagan Tomestones of Allegory, 30 Allagan Tomestones of Revelation, 1 Cracked Planicluster and 1 Cracked Stellacluster.
(x14,y17), (x15.5,y20), (x16,x11), (x18,y14), (x21,y8), (x26,y13), (x29,y8), (x31,y11), (x31,y5), (x36,y12), (x37,y17), (x36,y20), (x34,y22), (x29,y23), (x24,y25)
- Engage a Clionid and drag it to three Deep Sea Leeches (x26,y5).
- Once the Clionid eats three of them, it will become fully enlarged.
- Gunnit has a chance to spawn once the fully-enlarged Clionid hits its target with Buccal Cones.
84 to 132 hours after it's been killed; or alternatively 50 to 80 hours after maintenance has ended.
Tips and Tricks
- The Deep Seeks is a tank buster.
- The Deep Reaches is an untelegraphed, narrow column AoE targeted at a random player, usually used three times in a row.
- The Deep Beckons is an unavoidable AoE that deals moderate damage to the 32 closest targets to Gunitt.
- Swivel Gun is a stack marker that inflicts a significant Magic Vulnerability Up on players hit. The debuff is strong enough that it nearly guarantees that the next hit of Swivel Gun will kill. This ability is used three times in a row, though Gunitt prioritizes targeting non-debuffed players with the stack marker.
- Coin Toss is a gaze attack that inflicts Seduce, forcing those affected to slowly walk toward Gunitt.
- The Deep Rends is a deadly Conal AoE that follows Coin Toss. Telegraphed once so you can run to the end of the cone, then repeats it several times untelegraphed in random directions.
Gunitt was like most other dwarves of Kholusia─tough, hardworking, tiny. By all accounts he was content with his lot, until one day he spied a Galdjent three times his size strolling through the market, and decided he'd make himself tall or die trying. So he travels the world, amasses all kinds of treasure, then pays a visit to a Nu Mou hermit who claims he can make his dreams come true, and would you believe it? Gunitt gets his wish! But then, in his greed, he steals the treasure sack off the table and runs off before the hermit can protest. 'Course he was a damn fool to try, cause the hermit gets their own back in the end. Curses Gunitt and transforms him into a twisted fiend for his avarice. Also sank his ship while he was making his escape for good measure. And so Gunitt was consigned to the bottom of the sea where he has wandered to this day. They say his covetous nature still rules him, as when the denizens of the depths attempt to consume their prey, he will appear to steal it out from under them.
— Judric, Eulmore