(x25,y17) (x24,y17) (x24,y15) (x26,y11) (x25,y10) (x25,y12) (x26,y13) (x27,y13) (x29,y11) (x28,y13) (x30,y13) (x32,y15) (x30,y18) (x27,y18) (x27,y19) (x32,y21) (x29,y21) (x26,y21) (x28,y23) (x27,y25) (x25,y24) (x26,y25) (x19,y25) (x23,y22) (x21,y22) (x17,y22) (x17,y23) (x16,y24) (x13,y24) (x14,y26) (x14,y27) (x20,y29) (x24,y31) (x22,y28) (x22,y29)
Every 3 - 4 hours.
Tips and Tricks
- Void Fire II and Void Fire III are dodgable circular aoe on a random player.
- Hex Eye is a dodgable aoe around Melt that inflicts an uncleansable Paralysis debuff to everyone hit.
- Blizzard III is a dodgable aoe on a random player that inflicts everyone hit with a cleansable Bind rebuff.
- Death Ray is a line aoe tankbuster aimed at the mt.
- Catharsis is a large aoe that inflicts all hit with an uncleansable Paralysis debuff. I suggest silencing this move.
The Melt. Unfathomable in its concoction and unspeakable in its coagulation, this voidsent has its origins in a sylph's jest.
The codex speaks the truth, my young friend. Gaze overlong at its sucking tumescence and something inside you will die...and it's put me off flummery for good.
— Hunter-Scholar of The Hawthorne Hut