Killing the Elite Mark will reward the player up to 100 Sack of Nuts, 100 Allagan Tomestones of Poetics, 80 Allagan Tomestones of Allegory, 30 Allagan Tomestones of Revelation, 1 Cracked Planicluster and 1 Cracked Stellacluster.
(x11,y13), (x12,y17), (x14,y25), (x18.5,y23.5), (x23.5,y30), (x27,y38), (x28,y31), (x26,y24), (x30.5,y22.5), (x29.5,y19.5), (x23,y12), (x27.5,y15), (x35.5,y16), (x37,y13)
Discard a Rail Tenderloin.
84 to 132 hours after it's been killed; or alternatively 50 to 80 hours after maintenance has ended.
Tips and Tricks
Its three heads have separate mechanics. The Dragon is on the left, the Lion is in the middle and the Ram is on the right. The Scorpion is its tail.
- The Dragon's Breath is a lightning blast on the front-left corner of Tyger that applies Paralysis.
- The Lion's Breath is a fire blast in front of Tyger that applies a stack of Vulnerability Up.
- The Ram's Breath is an ice blast on the front-right corner of Tyger, inflicting Deep Freeze.
- The Dragon's Voice is a donut AoE that applies Paralysis. While you can run in, it is usually interrupted by tanks.
- The Ram's Voice is a circle AoE around Tyger that applies Frostbite. While you can run out, it is usually interrupted by tanks.
- The Scorpion's Sting is a highly-damaging untelegraphed conal AoE behind Tyger that immediately follows Voice attacks and applies a Poison DoT.
- The Ram's Embrace is a large circle AoE targeted at a random player that applies Frostbite.
Sightings of this particular mark are first recorded in the days following the Flood of Light. When the doors of the tower that stands at the center of the Crystarium first opened, it is written that the Tyger came barreling forth like a shot from a cannon. But despite its grand entrance, it behaved little different than any other wild beast, devouring livestock and attacking hapless travelers. It rather likes meat, though it has a clear preference for poultry by all accounts. I can't say I entirely trust the accounts of its origin, but given its unusual appearance, I would be not at all surprised if it was indeed a creature come from another world.
— Meranth, Fort Jobb, Lakeland
The first records of sightings of this notorious monster come from the days after the flood of light. When the gates of the tower, which is in the center of Crystarium, opened for the first time, Tyger is said to have shot at them like a gun. But despite his big presence, he behaved little differently than an ordinary wild beast - he ate the cattle and attacked innocent travelers. He has a general preference for meat and seems to prefer poultry in particular. I can not say that I believe the accounts of his origins. But given its unusual appearance, I would not be surprised if it was indeed a creature from another world.
— German Translation
The first reports of Tygre came just after the flood of Light. The earliest evidence of his appearance dates from when the doors of the Crystal Tower were opened for the first time. Since this event, cattle have been attacked several times in Grand-Lac, and the monster even seems to prefer poultry. The damage is priceless ... It seems that we have never seen a beast like that, many people even think that it would come from another world.
— French Translation
It is said that the odd monster "Tiger" has come to be witnessed after the "light of light" has happened. A huge tower towering over the crystallia ... The story of the fact that it appeared from inside the tower when the door of the Crystal Tower opened, is the oldest witness testimony of "Tiger". Since then, Lakeland has been hit by livestock many times. In particular, they prefer poultry meat, and the total damage is immeasurable. Even so, I have never seen such a monster. It looks like you came from somewhere else.
— Japanese Translation