Killing the Elite Mark will reward the player up to 100 Allied Seals, 50 Centurio Seals, 100 Allagan Tomestones of Poetics, and 30 Allagan Tomestones of Allegory. Player will also have a chance of obtaining a Blood-spattered Mark Log.
(x17,y32) (x16,y32) (x18,y31) (x17,y31) (x16,y28) (x16,y27) (x19,y28) (x19,y27) (x21,y28) (x22,y26) (x23,y24) (x27,y22) (x29,y24) (x31,y25) (x32,y24) (x33,y24) (x22,y21) (x23,y22) (x22,y19) (x24,y18) (x27y20) (x27,y18) (x27,y23) (x19,y18) (x17,y18) (x16,y19) (x17,y22) (x19,y22) (x17,y24)
Mindflayer will spawn from midnight (00:00 Eorzea Time) on a New Moon night when a player travels over its intended spawnpoint.
- If Mindflayer does not spawn the first night, it will spawn after 5 PM ET the following nights.
50 hours after it's been killed; or alternatively 30 hours after maintenance has ended.
Tips and Tricks
- Mind Melt is an AoE that inflicts everyone with an uncleansable Paralysis debuff. This can be silenced.
- Water is an attack on the main tank.
- Void Thunder II is an attack on a player.
- Void Thunder III is a knockback attack on a player.
- Void Blizzard II is an AoE around Mindflayer that inflicts those hit with a cleansable Bind.
- Void Blizzard III is a dodgable circle AoE on a random player that inflicts those hit with a cleansable Bind.
- Mind Blast is a dodgable circle AoE around Mindflayer that inflicts those hit with an uncleansable Paralysis debuff.
Mindflayer, a major voidsent also notable for its dealings with the remnants of the Lambs of Dalamud in the Black Shroud.
Of the twelve tiers of the voidsent hierarchy put forth by scholars, the Mindflayer falls into the fifth. It has a grisly penchant for sucking out the brains of men, its favored prey.
Most rumors are to be dismissed out of hand, yet this is not one of them. Moonless nights are when their rites grow the foulest. Only death and decay can chisel for them a foothold in this world. Walk with Menphina, adventurer, lest the hunter become the hunted.
— Hunter-Scholar of Camp Tranquil