(x36,y13) (x32,y8) (x23,y15) (x12,y8) (x9,y12) (x5,y15) (x12,y33) (x13,y28) (x18,y27) (x24,y24) (x24,y36)
- No specific route necessary.
84 to 132 hours after it's been killed; or alternatively 50 to 80 hours after maintenance has ended.
Tips and Tricks
- Wild Charge is an aoe attack in which Bone Crawler charges forward.
- Volcanic Howl is a large aoe.
- Fireball is an aoe on a random player.
- Bone Shaker is a large aoe.
- Ripper Claw is an aoe attack on the main tank.
- (x27,y30) was discontinued as a spawn location a few months after Stormblood's release.
When trade with the East was its most prosperous, they used to hire mercenary companies to clear the routes o' monstrous predators. Seems the buggers were too good at their job, though, an' managed to wipe out an entire species.
A sort o' huge, fang-mouthed scalekin, it was, an' it's been thought extinct for decades...until one o' them attacked a merchant caravan just the other day.
The bloke what lent the caravan his chocobos tells me that there weren't naught left of his birds--no feathers, no tackle, no skulls. Even since, they've taken to callin' this thing the "Bone Crawler".
— Wicked Ambush of Ala Ghiri