Agrippa the Mighty
(x19,y8) (x15,y10) (x14,y10) (x16,y12) (x14,y12) (x14,y14) (x12,y12) (x13,y14) (x9,y14) (x11,y15) (x12,y17) (x12,y16) (x17,y16) (x17,y17)
- Timeworn Peisteskin Maps, Timeworn Boarskin Maps, Timeworn Toaskin Maps, and Mysterious Maps (Alexandrite Maps) can lead to Mor Dhona.
60 to 84 hours after it's been killed; or alternatively 36 to 51 hours after maintenance has ended.
Tips and Tricks
- Overheat grants Agrippa The Mighty a damage dealt up buff.
- Grand Strike is a dodgable line aoe that inflicts those hit with a stacking cleansable Vulnerability Up debuff.
- Exhaust is an attack on a random player that knocks them and all players near them back.
- Magitek Ray is an aoe on a random player than inflicts all hit with a cleansable Burns dot.
- Grand Sword is a dodgable conal aoe on a random player.
- System Evaluation is an aoe that grants Agrippa The Mighty a Recuperation regen buff. This is followed by Plasma Field, which grants a buff that counters either magical or physical damage. This can be broken by doing damage.
This magitek colossus is the newest of its kind and appears to have been designed as an anti-adventurer countermeasure.
While the name is believed to be a tribute to an actual Garlean, no record of a likely honoree has been found.
Ye'll want to be on yer toes in Mor Dhona. There was an adventurer huntin' for treasures an' the colossus mauled her somethin' fierce. Hard to kill a woman, though, hah! We die hard, ye know!