(x13,y29) (x15,y26) (x16,y27) (x17,y26) (x17,y25) (x18,y25) (x20,y25) (x19,y23) (x18,y22) (x17,y20) (x16,y20) (x15,y19) (x15,y17) (x13,y16) (x11,y19) (x13,y19) (x18,y28) (x19,y29) (x21,y29) (x23,y27) (x25,y26) (x27,y25) (x28,y26) (x28,y27) (x28,y21) (x25,y24) (x23,y23) (x24,y21) (x23,y20) (x24,y19) (x23,y20) (x26,y17) (x27,y20) (x27,y18) (x29,y18)
Every 3 - 4 hours.
Tips and Tricks
- Stone Cold is a large aoe that inflicts all hit with an uncleansable Petrification debuff. This can be stopped with an Interrupt.
- Petrifying Eye is a conal aoe that inflicts all hit with an uncleansable Petrification debuff.
- Charged Whisker is an aoe around Maahes that inflicts all hit with a cleansable Paralysis debuff.
- Megablaster is a conal aoe that inflicts all hit with a cleansable Paralysis debuff.
- Microblaster inflicts a random player with a cleansable Paralysis debuff.
While Halatali is a cultural institution of note, it has also been less than perfect in keeping track of the fighting beasts it starves into greater savagery.
Maahes is an object lesson. The blood meant for spilling on stadium sands has instead grown richer, feeding on the flesh of caravaneers.