Killing the Elite Mark will reward the player up to 40 Centurio Seals, 30 Allagan Tomestones of Poetics and 10 Allagan Tomestones of Allegory. Players will also have a chance of obtaining a Cracked Cluster.
(x30,y36) (x26,y34) (x24,y33) (x19,y32) (x17,y26) (x3,y34) (x4,y28) (x7,y26) (x13,y20) (x7,y13) (x28,y8) (x35,y11)
4 to 6 hours after killed.
Tips and Tricks
- Aetherial Spark is a dodgable column AoE tankbuster.
- Scathe is a normal tankbuster on the main tank.
- Tornado is an instant circle AoE that targets random players. Players hit will be knocked back. It is telegraphed, but has an extremely fast cast - making it undodgable.
- Bravery is a 30 second damage up buff on Luminare.
- Torch is a large, weak AoE.
- (x27,y35) was discontinued as a spawn location for Luminare a few months after Stormblood's release.
Golems are creations of clay or stone which are imbued with a semblance of life. Luminare might be thought of us such a construction, only one which formed naturally from crystals.
Considering the lack of external impetus, there are scholars of aetherology who theorize its existence is closer to that of a sprite.
All we know for sure, however, is that such crystalline entities began to appear following the Calamity, and that they attack without fear or provocation. They are beautiful to behold, yes...but only from afar.
— Hroudland of Rhalgr's Reach